In-person gatherings continue to be limited. However, the following recurring events have resumed due to the small number of attendees or the ability to maintain social distancing. Locations and times are subject to change; check the bulletin or newsletter for updates.
- Kidz Connection: Mondays at 3:00 p.m. in the Connor Rec Center
- Zumba: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 8:00 a.m. in the Family Life Center
- Senior Fitness: Mondays and Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m. in the Family Life Center
- Faith Leading Youth (FLY): Sundays at 5:00 p.m. in the Connor Rec Center
Susanna Wesley Circle
The Susanna Wesley Circle will meet on Monday, May 3, at 12:00 noon in the Conference Room of the Family Life Center. This is the first meeting in over a year, and we cordially invite all ladies to come join us. Please wear a mask, and social distancing practices will be in place.
- May 5: The FunTimers will be gathering for a Cinco de Mayo luncheon on Wednesday, May 5, at 12:00 noon at Los Mesquite Mexican Grill, located at 7913 Village Center North in Sherrills Ford. Please let Dana know if you plan to attend.
- May 19: All adults are invited for a FunTimers game time on Wednesday, May 19, from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the fellowship hall. Come learn how to plan the popular Five Crowns card game! Pizza from Pizza Hut will be delivered for lunch, and a large salad will be offered. A donation of $5 is appreciated to help offset the cost of the food. We hope to see you there!
Mae Howard Circle
The Mae Howard Circle will meet on Monday, May 17, at 6:30 p.m. in the fellowship hall. All ladies are welcome.
Church Council Meeting
The Rehobeth Church Council will meet on Sunday, May 23, at 7:00 p.m. in the fellowship hall of the Family Life Center. All Council members are asked to be present at this important meeting.
No FLY or Kidz Connection May 30
Due to the Memorial Day holiday, Kidz Connection and Faith Leading Youth (FLY) will not meet on Sunday, May 30. Enjoy this time with your family!